Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Lazy Lexapro

pretty pills from here


As it turns out, a lot of my drive to talk/blog/write has been driven by my anxiety.

And I know this because it's disappeared a lot lately. An increase in my daily dose has had a marked effect on my 'need' to blog. And also my 'want' to blog.

I can't decided whether I can't be bothered. I'm too tired. I don't care. Or I just don't have as much to say.


Whatever the reason, the upshot is I have found it very difficult to even open my own blog - and nigh on impossible to read anyone else's. Which is very strange for me.

I'm hoping it is just a settling in period, and I'll adjust to the increase - because I really love to write. But not just to hear my own voice. And if I were to write at the moment that's what it would feel like. I want to write because I am fired up about something. Because there is something burning inside me that I have to share. I don't want to talk just to fill the silence.

So I guess this is a little explanation of where I have been lately. I'm still here, muddling along. With my good days and bad days and everything in between. I'm just not quite myself.

Not that I want to stop taking the meds. I'll take lazy over terrified and starving any day of the week...

3 comments:

Mum on the Run said...

Yep, lazy wins hands down.
It might be just what you need right now.
I hope you settle into a comfortable groove soon.
:-) x

HikerRD said...

Thanks for letting us know! Certainly a good reason for slowing down a bit--a good sign, I'd say.

Anonymous said...

i've missed you. glad to hear from you. i'm recovering too - these blogs make me know i'm not alone :)

stay beautiful <3