Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

the impending guest post

Stephen Fry left his wallet on the plane on his return trip from Australia recently. His tweet to this effect started:

Oh Jesus arsemothering fuck...

and right about now this is exactly how I feel. Why? Because for better or for worse I have just asked Mr PJ to write a guest post for my blog. I told him just to be honest about the ED experience from his perspective - and that it didn't have to be nice, because the bad stuff is every bit as valid a part of his experience as the good.

So hold your breath with me please people, because he said yes...

4 comments:

Chantell said...

I'm looking forward to reading Mr PJ's viewpoint! I've always wondered what it must be like for others on the 'outside' looking in...I don't have a partner, but I imagine if I asked my family or friends to write, they would express alot of frustration and maybe a feeling of exasperation? But I know it only comes from a place of concern and love in the end...And I'm sure anything negative your Mr PJ might have to say will be coming out of love too :o) I will hold my breath for you!

Mum on the Run said...

You are brave. Strong and brave.
Good on you.
I look forward to reading his view and experience.
Holding from ... now.
:-)

Emily said...

I'm so looking forward to reading it!

HikerRD said...

Wow, I'm impressed! (With you, that is, for having the guts to do this). That's fabulous.

Maybe you'll start a trend--guest blog posts by spouses, significant others--pets?